Uncharted Temptations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asylum's Biography

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asylum
Loner
Asylum

Asylum's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Asylum's Biography   Asylum's Biography I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Asylum's Biography 1z4whw8

clαssífícαtíσn:

Asylum
- Learn the name, and respect the one who holds it.

sєх:

Male
- Not much is needed to be said here.

hσurglαss:

Four short years
- Just because you're not two years, doesn't mean you're old.

dєrmα cσlσrαtíσn(s):

Asylum's pelt is a mix of many shades of grey, black, and white. His muzzle and chest area are egg white, as well as a small patch located on his left shoulder. His underbelly is a light shade of grey and his platform mostly consists of darker grey and black.

σptícαl cσlσrαtíσn(s):

Asylum's eyes are a dark amber-orange. His eyes hold the only pigment in his body, thus, tend to stand out in dimmer light.

pєrsσnα:

Asylum is said to have a darker personality, and often finds amusement in others (who are not close to him) misery. He is normally quiet, yet is known to be quite talkative when the mood strikes him. Normally, he likes to hang around in the shadows and avoids contact with lesser know wolves, making a slight problem if he is to ever get bumped up a notch on the hierarchy,

Asylum's Biography Oi98l
Back to top Go down
Azeena
Loner

Asylum's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asylum's Biography   Asylum's Biography I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Sexy wolf you got there Asylum, I'm pretty sure you could catch every single female with a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Asylum
Loner
Asylum

Asylum's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asylum's Biography   Asylum's Biography I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:44 am

xD Thank you, a lot of people have been saying that lately ;D
Back to top Go down
Azeena
Loner

Asylum's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asylum's Biography   Asylum's Biography I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:45 am

xD It's not a problem. And it is true. Razz Although, I wanna make a bet to you. I want you to try and get Azeena's heart, she's a bit challenging. (; Wanna go for it?

- Azeena
Back to top Go down
Primeval
Royalty Legend
Primeval

Asylum's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asylum's Biography   Asylum's Biography I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm jealous, great biography! xD
Back to top Go down
https://unchartedtemptations.rpg-board.net
Azeena
Loner

Asylum's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asylum's Biography   Asylum's Biography I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:54 pm

xD Lol. Your not the only one, I'm jealous too. :3
Back to top Go down
Asylum
Loner
Asylum

Asylum's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asylum's Biography   Asylum's Biography I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:43 am

Thank you, I personally think it looks rushed and crappy, but it'll do. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asylum's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asylum's Biography   Asylum's Biography I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asylum's Biography
Page 1 of 1