Uncharted Temptations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Queen Primeval

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primeval
Royalty Legend
Primeval

Queen Primeval Empty
PostSubject: Queen Primeval   Queen Primeval I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Ƥrîmєvαl
"Dance with the devil and have a tea party with the demons."

Queen Primeval 2cmkmde
.:: B a s i c . I n f o r m a t i o n ::.

-Classification-
Primeval

-Nicknames-
Prime, Dr. Evil

-Sex-
Fae ♀

-Hourlgass-
Two years, three months

-Rank-
Queen

Queen Primeval 28vxh0g
.:: D e s c r i p t i o n s ::.

-Derma Coloration(s)-
A pelt as white as snow with small brown areas appearing at the sun hits it in different ways.

-Optical Coloration(s)-
An intense ember coloration.

-Physical Build-
Primeval has a small physical build, with lanky legs and and small cheeks, her ears are short and erect.
Her tassel is a long non-fluffy thing, while her muzzle is long as well.

Queen Primeval 2dbkq40
.:: O t h e r . I n f o r m a t i o n ::.

-Persona-
Primeval has a rather vile personality. She has a way of saying things offending without meaning too, scaring others away, or allowing them to become hateful of her. She does know she might hold grudges a little too long, or may go a little to far when proving a point, but that doesn't stop her from jumping to conclusions or taking anger out on another. She's not good at talking to others with a good temperament, nor is she good at holding her tongue nor her temper. She openly tells herself to watch it, but even then she sometimes can't hold herself back. She does try to be kind at times, and it sometimes does work. She does know that she doesn't want to be known as vile or mean, she really does try, but she can't entirely help it.
Back to top Go down
https://unchartedtemptations.rpg-board.net

Queen Primeval
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncharted Temptations :: The Beginning :: Wolves of Uncharted Temptations-
Jump to: